360 degree feedback is a fantastic tool used in personal development and performance management. It benefits businesses and individuals in the following ways:
- People gain much better self awareness by learning how their colleagues perceive them.
- It helps people understand how their behaviour influences both their own personal effectiveness and how they impact the smooth running of the organisation.
- It improves communication within an organisation and encourages a more open culture where giving and receiving constructive feedback is the norm.
- enhances team relationships through honest and open feedback sessions
- It is a very powerful driver for change both for individuals and organisations as a whole
Amaze training can support businesses by introducing a structured 360 degree process and facilitating early sessions until you have sufficient people trained within the business.