All of our programmes involve conducting a detailed Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) to ensure that we fully understand your business and that the training we deliver is appropriate to your goals. We pride ourselves on our individual, partnership approach.
A wide variety of courses and packages are available, but below is a ‘flavour’ of what we can offer. Please get in touch with us to discuss your needs, especially if you can’t see exactly what you want on our website. We also offer ‘train the trainer’ development.
Amazing Sales Skills Programmes
We offer a suite of courses and programmes for sales training.
- Creating a successful sales culture – how to instil a sales culture into your business that will have the support of your people. Demonstrates that sales should go hand in hand with customer services as an enabler and that it isn’t about hard/pushy selling techniques.
- Sales theories/models/techniques – from basic selling to more advance sales.
- Supporting a sales team – a course for team leaders and managers to ensure learning is sustained and transferred effectively into the work place. Looks at different coaching techniques to match the individual style of the learner (i.e. process driven learner/visual/ kinaesthetic etc). Also looks at how NLP techniques can assist in sales by adapting communication styles, understanding different customer personality types, reading and matching verbal and non verbal clues within a conversation, rapport building techniques etc.
- Questioning and listening skills to help uncover a customer’s needs.
Amazing Leadership Programmes
This suite of training is aimed at creating effective Leaders in your business.
- Understanding leadership theories (including Adair, Kolb, Emotional Intelligence).
- Understanding leadership styles – identifying your own style and how you can be more flexible and adapt your style to positively influence your team in terms of performance results, engagement scores, absence and attrition. Looks at the difference between leadership and management.
- Team building – how to strengthen relationships with your team and within the team and the business. How to motivate and inspire a team to improve performance.
- Developing your leaders – an introduction to basic team leading skills for junior managers/team leaders. This is a programme run over a six month period that includes reflective learning, work based assignments, self and group study and assessed projects.
- NLP for leaders – looking at how some basic NLP techniques can improve the communication skills of leaders and how leaders can use the techniques to coach, motivate and inspire their teams to improve performance.
Amazing Customer Service Programmes (short workshops)
- Know your customer – understanding different customer types and needs.
- Relationship and rapport building.
- Engage your customer – ‘people buy people’ – how to achieve good first impressions.
- Complaint handling.
Amazing Communication Skills Workshop
- How to communicate more effectively with your customer using NLP techniques (on the phone and face to face) and the importance of positive language, tone of voice and body language.
Amazing Coaching Skills
Coaching is the key to embedding learning and ensuring your investment in training brings results. It gives managers, team leaders and coaches skills and knowledge to help their team members use the learning in a way that best suits them as an individual. It also inspires them and gives them the confidence to try out the learning by applying it in small steps.
- Introducing a coaching culture into your business/organisation.
- 1–to–1 coaching.
- Triad coaching techniques.
- Coaching using NLP techniques.
- Life coaching (telephone based or face to face sessions).
- Creative coaching tools and techniques.
- Coaching to improve performance.
Please contact us to discuss any of these training programmes. All of them can be tailored to your organisation’s needs.